24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
At Animal Urgent Care, we provide medical and emergency services for dogs and cats 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our hospital is staffed with experienced emergency doctors and support staff around the clock, ready to assist you and your pet’s medical needs. Located in Escondido, CA, we are proud to serve the canines and felines of San Diego North County.
We utilize the services of several board-certified surgeons to assist with more advanced surgical procedures. We also work closely with other specialists including the Veterinary Imaging Center of San Diego for all of your pet’s radiology needs.
In the event we cannot provide a particular service, we can arrange a referral to one of the many veterinary board-certified specialists throughout San Diego County.
Hospital Services (list not inclusive)
In-House Diagnostic Capabilities
Our team utilizes state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment when addressing an ill or injured pet. This equipment allows us to determine the root of the problem so we can make sure your pet’s treatment is efficient and effective.
- Blood-clotting function assessment
- CBC/Chemistry, blood gases
- Digital radiography
- Emergency thoracic and abdominal ultrasound
- Non-invasive monitoring (ECG, pulse-oximetry, capnography, blood pressure monitoring)
- Urine/Fecal assessment
We address a wide range of illnesses and injuries. To do so, our skilled team utilizes advanced procedures, using state-of-the-art tools, technologies, and techniques.
- Antivenom administration for rattlesnake envenomations
- Canine/feline blood transfusions
- Canine fresh frozen plasma transfusions
- Cold laser therapy
- Endoscopy for upper gastrointestinal foreign body removal
- Feeding and thoracic chest tube placement
- Oxygen therapy
Our vets are highly trained in providing surgical treatment to address a wide range of emergency issues. Our surgical rooms are stocked with state-of-the-art equipment to provide the best possible care for your pet and to keep them comfortable.
- Cesarean sections
- Fracture stabilization and repair
- Gastric dilatation and volvulus stabilization/repair
- Gastrointestinal foreign body removal
- Intra-abdominal mass removal
Our team looks forward to working with your pet and restoring them to health! For more information, contact us today at 760-738-9600.
Animal Urgent Care
2430 S Escondido Blvd
Escondido, CA 92025
Open 24/7, 365 Days a Year